Search This Blog

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Skylanders Imaginators Released!



Skylanders Imaginators released today! Here's a nice review video from ACG:



And Kotaku's Review, And Forbes article, covering the free Skylanders Creator App, for iOS and Android, and info about custom t-shirts, playable cards, and 3d prints!

I've always said that I've got the best job in the world, I get to create characters and make game characters and physical toys. Now you have my job! it's totally the best thing ever :)

My family's been having a blast making their own characters, too. After they've made theirs, I started to make my own Imaginator. My wife and my oldest son were being backseat drivers, telling me what to pick, what looked best, and I said "hey who's the Skylander designer here?", to that they both said "we are".  Yup, YOU all are!

My wife's character, very cool looking and gears are largely chosen by stats.

My son's character, is a pumpkin and snake themed dude, his name is... wait for it... Pumpkin Snake.

Our little guy's creation is a baby, with construction robot body, plunger ears, cupcake hat, fish weapon, eagle armor, with stinky green cloud.

Skylanders Imaginators is available now, for more info: https://www.skylanders.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment